Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wyoming Trip July 2007






We had a lot of fun going back to Wyoming to visit (Ben had to work so he wasn't able to come with us). Lilli especially had a blast. She got to ride the lambs (they didn't really like her riding them and tried running off with her). She got attacked by the kitten. I guess he thought since she was small enough, he could take her out. We spent a lot of time outside, as you can see in the picture of her lounging in "her" chair. We were also here for the town's annual Pioneer Celebration, so we sat outside for the parade. I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in a while, which it was fun just catching up. My sister Kandyce just came home from her mission so it was fun to get to spend time with her. She's never seen Lilli so it was good for them to spend some time together. Brady just left for his mission, so he wasn't there but we thought of him and missed him a lot. Overall, I would say that we had a pretty successful trip and enjoyed seeing the family.

4 comments:

Megmom93901 said...

What a beautiful daughter you have! It seems like just yesterday you were here in Monterey eating saltines and turning green! I love the picutes! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

My long lost cousin! ;) This is so great.. I love new blogs, it's fun! Lilli is so freaking cute, she was so adorable in that picture where she is wearing a hat that you sent in an e-mail a while ago, I think she was sitting in a kiddi pool???.. you should post that one!

Ashlie said...

It was great to see you Shari. Lilli is adorable. Glad you started blogging; I love reading people's blogs!

bre said...

blogging is lame-o!!! haha, just kidding. i actually thought about setting one of these up for me...but the only pictures i have are of YOUR DAUGHTER!!!! so i'll just let you do the blogging. you should put a picture of lilli and her FAVORTIE AUNT up there! She sure does love me!