1. I have been blessed with a very loving, supportive, patient, intelligent, willing husband (I could go on). He has helped me so much, even as simple as getting me toast in the morning so I don't throw up. What a sweetheart! I don't know what I'd do without him!
2. I have a beautiful, healthy, happy little girl who brings such joy in my life.
3. I am a member of the only true church, and feel the blessings as I live my life the way I'm supposed to.
4. I have a wonderful family (both mine and Ben's) who are supportive and I know who pray for us everyday.
5. I have all that I could ever need. A beautiful home, a running car, food, clean running water, etc.
6. I have wonderful friends who are concerned and worried about me, and who seem to know just when I need them.
7. I have been blessed with the simple things, like the Disney movies to keep Lilli entertained while I'm sick in bed (she watches them in our room so I can lay down).
8. I have a healthy body.
9. I have one beautiful baby, and now have one on the way!
10. I have a loving Heavenly Father who is aware of my trials, afflictions, and sicknesses and has blessed me with the comfort I need to get through each day!
Remember, look for the sunshine through the clouds.