Sunday, September 30, 2007

Relief Society Broadcast

Last night our stake relief society presidency did a dinner right before the broadcast. It was delicious and so fun to see the ladies from my old Augusta ward. I feel so blessed to have had two really good wards since being here in Georgia. My new ward, Harlem ward, is just as awesome and we always have so much fun. I had a blast last night hanging out with everybody. After dinner, we all moved into the chapel to watch the broadcast. I had to leave after an hour, but what I got to see was awesome. The talks were so inspirational and you could really feel the spirit. Ben is now on the mid or night shift, so I had to come home early to send him off. Anyway, it was a nice spiritual uplift and I really needed it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You haven't heard of Twilight.. you are way out of the loop... crazy georgiaonians.. or whatever.. jk.. They are about as thick as harry potter.. everyone is obsessed about it and I'm trying to be.. they are good.. but I dont think THAT good... myabe though, I'm only on the second book.

Tiffany said...

Twilight... they are written by Stephenie Meyer. You can buy them at Deseret Book or Seagull.. I bought mine at Costco for 10 bucks each! that is way cheaper than the other places....

Jessica said...

I see you skipped the part about the YUMMY skittles...and the YUCKY soup!