Friday, October 5, 2007

Lost 4 inches!!!

So for that last 2 weeks I have been very diligent in working out. We're able to have free membership to a gym up on post and they have a lot of classes. That's the only way that I have found that makes me go and work out for a consistent 1 hour of cardio. In those two weeks, I haven't lost any weight (which totally sucks because Ben has been working out for 3 days and he's lost 3 POUNDS!!!! UGHHHHHH!). I was feeling down in the dumps, BUT I have lost 4 inches off my entire body in just 1 week!!!!! WOOHOO!!! I AM proud of that! So I'm no longer going to focus on my weight so much as my inches lost. I'm determined to get back into shape. I have felt a complete change in myself not just physically but mentally, emotionally, etc. I feel great!!! It also helps to have a very supportive husband who is so encouraging and who loves me no matter how big my hips are. That really helps and gives me a boost. Here's to working out and feeling good......................(I'm going to try to post my progress every so often; it helps to write down my progress so bear with me)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so great.. anything that comes off our bodies.. weight.. inches.. is GREAT news huh! Yea.. we got a gym membership and I was all gun ho (or is it gung ho.. who knows) about working out 3 days a week, then Kennedi got sick from their child care.. AND I got lazy.. haven't been since! It does feel good to work out.. I wish I had someone here for motivation! Moving my way anytime soon!? ;) Keep up the great work! I'm sure you look great.. not that you didn't before!!

bre said...

so...we can totally tell that you've gotten skinnier. kandyce and i were looking at the pictures you sent of you and lilli on that walk...you look good. seriously. keep it up! :) haha...too bad you don't live closer...we could work out together...but anyway...you look great!

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

Shar that is so awesome!!! I wish I had the motivation that you do to work out. I am finding that the more I work the lazier I get! I keep thinking I should get a gym membership and then I remember that I have 3 different machine I can workout with everyday. MY DOGS!! If I walked them everyday I would be a totally different person. You and your family are beautiful. I miss you and think about you all of the time!!!

Jami said...

You go girl!! 4inches that awesome. I've recently started working out again too. It does feel wonderful. Keep up the good work