Sunday, June 8, 2008

Going back to Cokeville!

So I'm going back to my roots for a month to live.  I'm very excited!  I know the Lord totally answered my prayers.  I had been looking for tickets and any time I would look for different dates and stuff, the price of the tickets would go up $100.  They were up to $700 when I last looked, then I looked on Saturday and found a ticket for almost $150 less than that.  Yea!!!  I was so excited!  We kept praying that we would find reasonable prices and we did.  My parents offered to pay for half so that was nice.  I'm hoping to have a lot of fun (assuming I'm feeling better by then).  I'm glad Lilli will have her Nana and Papa and aunts and uncle to play with her.  I hope to go to Bear lake several times and go camping or atleast have a cook out up Pine Creek.  I'm actually really excited.  Plus, I'll be missing the hot hot summer here (It's almost 100 degrees right now and it's 9pm, not to mention that with the heat index it's probably hotter).  Cokeville has mild summers compared to here.  But I'm excited to Lilli to have the experiences I had growing up.  Plus, I'll have someone there to take care of me too. :)   I just hope that we make it on the flights.  We fly out on the 18th of June at 5:50 am from Augusta, get into Charlotte, SC. Then have a 5 hour flight from Charlotte to San Diego.  Now why we fly to San Diego, I do not know, but not to excited about that.  Then it's a 2 hour flight to SLC.  I think we get in at around 2pm.   I told my mom that I probably won't be up for driving another 3 hours to Cokeville, so we're most likely going to stay at my aunt Laurel's that night.  I really hope we make it.  Be praying for us, please!    Anyway, I'm really excited and I know it'll be a lot of fun!  I know Lilli will have a good time!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's get together while your here.. meet in Logan.. or something!

bre said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYY!!!!!!!!!!! oh...that makes me so happy!!! I get to see you guys again! hopefully a bit more this time! YAY! i'm glad you found reasonable prices too. That's way good, especially with how the economy has been. Can't wait!!

Hannah said...

Ya!! I am so glad you got tickets! We will all miss you, but I am glad you will be with your family while Ben is gone.

Julie said...

How fun for you to go and visit your family. I really want to go with my girls, but tickets are so much right now and I will have to buy three of them! Anyway, I hope you have tons of fun!!!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you found those tickets and that your parents are helping you- they're nice! Although, I was looking forward to pity parties with you and Megan and me. We'll all be husbandless. Have fun in Cokeville!

The Sparks said...

We're jealous you get to go back to Cokeville. It has been almost a year since we have been there and we're missing it. Hope you have a lot of fun!! Also, Mike deleted your email address. Can you email it to him again? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hey Shari,
I'm glad you get to come home while Ben is gone. I will just expect you guys on the 18th, K
Love ya
Laurel

The Martinez Fam said...

I'm so glad you're coming!! I hope your flight and everything goes well and I am going to write the dates you'll be here on my calendar so I don't forget!! We will definitely get together while you're here!!

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

Oh I am so excited you are going home to cokeville. I am so jealous I loved it up there each time I visited. I wish I lived around there. maybe one day :)

and yes now we can have pitty parties together!@

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

Hey Shar! I don't know if you got my message. I just want to see how you are and tell you that we are having our family reunion at Bear Lake (garden city) the 19th, 20th, 21st and then going home on the 22nd. Crazy! We will be so close to each other! I'll call you later!

Anonymous said...

Shari-I am so glad you wrote on my blog! It is so good to hear from you! Congrats on the pregnancy! Also I am glad you get to go to Cokeville-I was just there last week. It is so nice to go home once in a while! Oh and your little girl is very cute!

Winn Family said...

so what is this...I move in and you move out for a month? Ridiculous! he he, I'm super happy for you! That will be so nice to be home. Talk to you soon!

Tiffeny said...

I am so excited for you! It will be nice to spend time at home especially while you are not feeling well and can really appreciate the extra support. Tom and I are jealous you will get to spend time in Bear Lake. That is one of our favorite places in the whole world.