Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Haircut




As soon as we got back from Wyoming, Ben had to leave for Washington state for some more training for his deployment. We got back Wednesday, he left Sunday. While he was gone Lilli and I were butting heads the whole time. It was very difficult. I cried a lot during that time. Anyway, one of those crazy nights/days, Lilli decides she doesn't want to go to bed. I kept sending her up to her room over and over again. Finally at about 10pm she stayed up there. Or so I thought. I woke up at around 2am because I could hear noises coming from the living room. I go in there and Lilli is sitting on the couch with what I thought was yogurt all over the couch. I was fuming! I sent her up to her room with a spanking and that was the end of it. Or so I thought. I went back down thinking I had a big huge yogurt mess all over my couch. I go to clean it and realize that its not yogurt.......it's pieces of paper with hair ALL OVER IT! It was dark too okay! So now I'm trying so hard not to scream. I run upstairs and ask Lilli where the scissors were. I'm thinking she had them hidden up in her room ready to do more damage. They were downstairs. Then I felt her hair and saw that she gave herself a nice mullet! Not pretty! I panicked and the next morning called a friend to have her fix it. She HAD to cut it as short as mine just to even it all out. There are still spots where the hair is really short. Needless to say, all scissors are up and put away!

8 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I am dreading the day when Erika cuts her hair off!! She has a cute little hair cut now though. She looks good with short hair!

bre said...

HAHAHA!!! That is sooooooo (not) funny!!!!!! good thing she is cute!

The Martinez Fam said...

Oh no!! Well, at least she's adorable with her new haircut!! I am so paranoid about that happening, especially with all of the hair my girls see Traci cut.

Amy said...

What a crazy night! She is still stinkin' cute. I just paid $15 to have Lilia's hair cut just like that! :)

Randi said...

Oh my goodness! I'm laughing but I know too well at the time it wasn't funny. You're not alone in having those kinds of moments!But the hair cut is cute!

Correa Family said...

really like her new haircut! I hope Hannah never cuts her hair, I think I would die too!!

bookbabie said...

I think all little girls give themselves at least one "haircut", she's a cutie with short hair too...and she has the best name in the world;)

kylee said...

Oh Shari, I'm so sorry! She's still adorable though! I'm dreading the day Brynlee tries this one....