Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family Pictures






I decided to take advantage of the fact that my sister takes pictures so while we were in Wyoming I had her take ours. She does a really great job. Obviously! The quality of the pics aren't that great on here, but hopefully she can get more edited and we can get some copies (hint hint Bre!). Anyway, I love them! There weren't a whole lot of pictures where all three kids were looking at the camera. We had a heck of a time getting Lilli to look, let alone the boys. They were all cranky and tired and hungry by the end. But it was fun! Thanks Bre!

10 comments:

bre said...

What are you hinting at?!? you are the one who said you would send me the list of pics you want edited! :) But...I'll make you a deal. If I can revamp your blog, I will send you your pics! okay?! OKaY! Love you! And I miss you guys

Shari Davis said...

Bre,

I'll let you revamp my blog. I want something Halloweenish. And I will email you the pictures I want as soon as I find the list. Love you lots!

Randi said...

you guys are all so cute! love the pictures

Lindsay said...

Shari you have such a cute little family! Your boys are growing so much! And take the offer from Bre, she is AMAZING at revamping blogs! :) Just take a look at how cute mine is now! hehe

The Martinez Fam said...

They're adorable!!!! What a cute family!

Cordie said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful family!

kylee said...

I think they turned out great! You have such a cute little family.

Taffy and Tony said...

What a cute family! And so fun to get such cute family pics.

Super Angie said...

The pictures are great!!!!!!!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

What a cute picture-perfect family! You guys make some awfully BEAUTIFUL kids :)