Saturday, November 14, 2009

11 months old









Today my boys are 11 months old! I can't believe how quickly time has flown. They are doing so many things and are constantly changing every day. Yesterday I put them down for their nap and they just kept talking and laughing. I went in to their room and they were both standing up in their cribs facing each other chattin' away. They are pulling themselves up on stuff and are constantly finding things to get in to, favorite being the dog's water (Yuck!). They both love love love Lilli. She makes them laugh (and cry) all the time. They fight over toys. They always want what the other one has. They're both now eating regular food. Yea! No more spending money on pureed stuff. They both can say mama, but only say it when they really want me. They're still nursing, but that's about to change here in a month! WOO HOO!

Alex loves to drink out of a cup, a regular cup. He thinks he's pretty cool. He's constantly talking gibberish and has decided to throw tantrums. He still gets up in the middle of the night, just once though. He weighs a little over 18 lbs and is 27.5 inches long. He is now biting and sometimes will bite his brother if Aidan's bugging him. He has 6 teeth (4 top, 2 bottom), and he's getting more! He has to be the one to put food in his mouth. If I try to do it he just spits it out or plays with it in his mouth. He's all smiles!!! He smiles at everyone and is very social. He's exactly how Lilli was.

Aidan is my more sensitive guy. When he was sick he just wanted to be held and cuddled. Alex was constantly on the go. It didn't matter that he was sick. Aidan doesn't like to get his hands dirty. Too much anyway. He likes us to feed him, as opposed to him feeding himself. He's a fireball when he wants to be and is more of the whiner. He weighs a little over 15.5 lbs and is 27.75 inches long. He has 4 teeth but is getting 2 more up top. His smile and laugh crack me up.

I love both my boys and love how they have such different personalities and looks. They're the cutest boys and our family wouldn't be the same without them. They really bring a lot of joy to our family!

8 comments:

bre said...

Well.. I posted a comment, but I don't know what happened, but they sure are getting big! And so cute! I love their little smiles and their teeth, and how they interact with each other. Wish I could see them!!! Miss you and love you!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

They are very adorable! I can't believe there so big. Easy for me to say huh! The are so cute though.

Jennifer Sharpe said...

They ARE growing so fast! I remember when they were five pounds, so sweet! Kuddos for nursing so long, I only lasted 5 1/2 months with Gabriella. They are so adorable!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Yeah for updating on the boys! I SERIOUSLY need to do a little blog on Micah - can't believe he's already 6 months - going on 7!! Hope you guys are doing great! HUGS!!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Such cute, cute boys. :) I know the feeling about nursing - Lucy was the same. I think she would still be nursing if it was her decision. Also, one of her favorite things to play in is the dog's water! Yuck. Oh, well. They grow up so fast. It is fun to see them learning and trying new things.

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

i just love the picture of the boys standing up at the window. can't believe how big they are and cute!!!

Jeff and Lea said...

Hey just thought I'd stop by and tell you that your kiddos are so cute. Those twin boys are getting so big. Take care, Lea

Cordie said...

oh they are too cute! You really make the cutest kids!