Wednesday, December 23, 2009

They're ONE







Last Monday my little babies turned 1! What a bitter-sweet event! My friend made some onesies with a 1 on them so I put the boys in those. They looked oh so yummy!! We had a small celebration with a few presents and cupcakes. They're growing so big and fast. Neither one has any real interest in trying to walk yet, but I'm okay with that. I'm not sure what their measurements are, their dr appointment isn't until Jan 4th so when I find out I'll post it. We love our boys and we're so glad they're in our family! They bring a lot of joy!

*I realize Aidan's hair is out of control, but Ben is going to cut it before he leaves.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe they're one already!? They are SO cute!! You have the most adorable kids!!

Ashlie said...

I don't know about you but that year went really fast for me! I swear you just had them a couple months ago. They are so cute! Happy birthday boys!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

I agree with everybody else. That year went by fast. Easy for me to say huh. They are adorable! And of course Lilli is as cute as ever. Happy birthday little guys!

The Martinez Fam said...

They're so cute!! It goes way too fast though.:(

bre said...

ahhh..they are cute!!! I kinda like Aidan's scraggly hair! What cute nephews and niece I've got!

Randi said...

all your kids are so cute! I love it!

Bart and Misty Brimhall said...

You have such a gorgeous family! I can't believe they are one!!! We hope you guys had a fun Christmas! Love ya!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

These little boys are sooo very cute! And this is such a fun age, don't you think?

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time flies? I hope your boys are feeling better. We've had the yucky cold stuff too. It's so not fun, and doesn't go away for forever!

Lindsay said...

Super cute new background. I hope you're hanging in there Shari!

Brittney K. said...

Love the new background! I teared...i love you guys! hope you're holding up love!