Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wrestling Leopards and 4-wheeling



My mom and Lilli on the lawn mower. Lilli was driving.
My bro, Brady and Aidan




My boys are really starting to wrestle. It's funny! Alex is the bigger of the two but Aidan is the meaner one. Is meaner even a word?? Probably not. Anyway, it's just fun to watch them wrestle because a lot of times they both are laughing to hard and can hardly get away from each other. The boys are also starting to wrestle with Lilli. Sometimes she loves it and they don't or they love it and she doesn't.

Aidan's been wanting to dress in a leopard costume my mom got a while ago. He'll sit and growl at everyone and loves to scare people.

The kids love love love to be outside. They particularly love to ride on the 4-wheelers. Sometimes when I'm the only one outside with them, I'll take all three kids on with me. Of course I drive slow, but they love it. Alex will yell, "Whoa!" and my little Aidan and Lilli just sit there, just happy to be there. Lilli and I will go out behind our house, up to the mountains. It's so beautiful and serene up there. That's our favorite thing to do together (when it's warm).

2 comments:

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

can't believe you put that picture of me on there after I specifically told you not to. worst pic ever of me. but the pics of the kids are adorable and it has been lots of fun having you here.

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Aw. I don't know what you are talking about, Ellen. :) You look great to me. Looks like you are having a fun time with your family, Shar!