Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010




We went to our ward trunk or treat Saturday night. There were so many people there and my kids got tons of candy. Then I took the kids trick or treating and got even more candy. Plus, Lilli got tons of candy from her party at school. Tonight I ate 7 pieces of candy. I'm all candied out (for the day). The kids were cute though. Lilli was a fairy, Alex was Yoda, and Aidan was Superman. We weren't going for a theme, obviously. Mom was going for easy. What can I say! When you're by yourself, you do what's easiest. I guess you could say I dressed up as a half marathon runner??

3 comments:

Jessica said...

They were so cute! And I was dressed up as your cheerleader in case you were wondering. =)

bre said...

They are just the cutest ever! I sure do love them lots and would appreciate more pictures!!!!

bre said...

Oh, but thanks for posting the ones you did! Love ya!