Monday, November 8, 2010

My Super Cute Kids

When I was in Cokeville, I had my super awesome, totally amazing sister BRE take some pictures of the kids. And even though she is taking FOREVER to edit the pictures, I still love her and forgive her, and will not mention it again, because I know that she is busy and that she will get them to me someday.

But I just wanted to share how cute the pictures turned out, of course it isn't hard when these kids are so freakin' cute! Here are just a few. You can see more on her facebook fan page. (and feel free to become a fan while you're there!)





Aren't they the cutest? I sure think so....

Disclaimer: this post was NOT written by my super awesome, totally amazing younger sister BRE. BUT...if it was, I'm sure she would want you to know that she loves me and ben, and these super cute kiddos lots and lots and lots, and she thinks that we should come visit her really soon! And she is really glad that Ben is home safe and sound, and glad that I haven't given my children away when they get crazy. (not that she really thinks I would....but still!) And I would not get mad at her for posting on my blog. The end!

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Layne and Lorrie said...

Your kids are really so cute - so, so cute! When I saw you for a moment yesterday -with no kids- I wondered if Ben had gotten home. I'm so glad he's back safe and sound. I know you and the kids are super happy to have him home!!!
Hooray! :)

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

really cute guys! not even kidding!! love you all!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Definitely cute kiddos. So cute. :) Good job, Bre!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Oh, and way to go, Shari and Ben for having such cute children. :)