Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Family Photos





We had our awesome friend, Greg, take our family pictures last Saturday with our camera. I thought he did a great job. These one's are just candids, but we do have quite a few that turned out pretty cute. Lilli wasn't very happy about having to sit still. She wanted to wander around. We took these on the Euchee Creek trails. We're trying to get our Christmas cards out, so be watching for them. We were able to put two pictures on them, so we did one of a family picture (I kind of wish we had picked a different picture, but oh well) and the other is one of Lilli. She looked so cute with her curly hair and her little piggy tails. Overall, I would say we were successful in getting our family pictures done! Finally!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your pictures are SO cute! Lilli is a doll! better send me one!

Julie said...

Cute pictures!!

Jessica said...

Lilli is Y-U-M-M-Y. I love her pigtails and I love her upside down. You guys are cute.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.