Friday, November 30, 2007

My little Lilli bug!

She was eating yogurt today and had it everywhere. She used her hands more than her spoon.

And the cup!

Lilli went out with her daddy today, so of course I had to doll her up.

Cheeser!!!

Lilli has discovered the cup! She does pretty good with it and now that she can use it, that's all she'll use. This is all a new development (as of.........yesterday). Today I tried putting some milk in a sippy cup, and she would not drink it. She wanted it in a cup. It amazes me that even so young, they know EXACTLY what they want! Anyway, she loves it. Every once in a while we'll have a spill, but she does well. She really likes yogurt too. She thinks it's ice cream. She's developed quite the sweet tooth. It's my fault. I should not have given her the sweet cereals. Now all she wants are sweets. I just don't want her teeth to rot. She's our little Lilli bug! She's been a little grumpy today. I think it's her teeth. All the signs were there, poor little thing. I just love teething season!!!!!!

6 comments:

Ferret said...

I love the pictures! Lilli is one determined little girl.

Bastianclan said...

Awwweee Shari your little girl is so dang cute... I tell you they (kids) really know what they want and guess what it only gets worse...did you read my blog??? no more kisses.

Unknown said...

That first picture I was like DANG SHARI, Lilli is eating out of a bucket.. but duh, next picture of her.. it's just a cup.. Der der der..

Isn't it crazy to look back at pictures of yourself.. you looked sooo young.. your cute in hats..

Jessica said...

Lilli is so stinkin cute. It's cute that you get her all dressed up to go on a date with her daddy. Her daddy has two hot girls!

bre said...

OHhhhh..She is a DOLL!!! Getting too big still....And I want more pictures! Keep sending them!

bre said...

okay, so i just got your new pcis of lilli! OH MY HECK!!! she's getting so cute and so big!! i couldn't believe it!!! haha, i bawled looking through them! (i'm a bit emotional right now..lol, my best friend is leaving on her mission tomorrow!!) and i miss you guys...come visit or something!!! I loved them though...i just keep looking through them!!!! i loved the one of you guys walking on the bridge..SO CUTE! and lilli looks ADORABLE!! i love her hair..and she's just so stinkin cute....haha, love you guys!!!