Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tag!!!

So, my friend Emily tagged me, so here goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was a sophomore in high school and very active in sports, volleyball, basketball, and track. I was a major flirt and had a crush on a senior boy, Alex. I know, I liked those older boys. After finding out that this crush was really just a crush, I got my first boyfriend, along with my first kiss. I know.....a very big year for me.

5 things on my to do list today:

1. cook lunch and dinner
2. give Lilli a bubble bath
3. clean the house
4. go to the ward activity
5. spend time with my family

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. pb & honey sandwich
2. chocolate milk
3. almonds
4. yogurt
5. cereal

3 bad habits:

1. biting my nails
2. doing the dishes days later, when the food is all crusted on the dishes (please don't be afraid to eat at my house now. I do get them clean)
3. leave Lilli's dirty diapers in her room, until they start to stink (that sounds so gross. Sorry. I am working on it)

I were suddenly a billionaire:

I would pay off EVERYTHING (house, debt, etc). I'd buy another car that will be big enough for our growing family. I'd build my mom and dad a brand new house, so they don't have to worry about leaking pipes and the heat going out. I'd also buy US a bigger house. I would put some of it away into savings and for our kids' college. I would also take a trip to Europe. Nothing too exciting, but that's what I'd do.

5 places I've lived:

1. Cokeville, WY
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Monterey, CA
4. San Angelo and Amarillo, TX
5. Augusta, GA

5 jobs I've had:

1. mowed lawns for our ranch (hated it)
2. volleyball clinician (loved doing that)
3. high school volleyball coach
4. worked at a phone center for about 2 days (no lie, I hated it so bad, people are awful)
5. homemaker (I'm still trying to get this one down)

5 things people don't know about me:

1. I sometimes wish I could eat dirt
2. I have to have the toilet paper so that it rolls over top, as opposed to underneath (does that make sense?)
3. I like the color pink (shirts, make-up, everything)
4. I would love to go back to school and get a law degree (maybe someday)
5. I eat tomato soup with rice atleast 4 or 5 times a week for lunch (I love it!!! but probably not very healthy, but I try to buy the healthy select kind)

So now I tag Megan, Breanne, and Ben, and anyone else that feels so inclined. I'd love to see what all of you put.

4 comments:

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

Shar, you are funny!! Maybe you should go to the doctor about the wanting to eat dirt part...could be anemic. I miss ya!

Unknown said...

eating dirt.. yea.. anemic.. OR PREGNANT! jk.. I feel the same way about chalk!

Biting nails.. must be a "Davies" thing.. I told myself it was becuase of sports.. but. I try and try to get my nails done and they are off within the week.. I've got some hard core teeth!

Jessica said...

I have never heard of anyone eating tomato soup with rice. What are you? Just kidding. You know me and my picky eating habits. I'm glad I'm not the only one who leaves diapers and dishes around a little longer than I should!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Shari -- So many fun things!! Glad to see giving Lili a bubble bath on your list of things to do ... I thought that was CUTE! Do you guys need a baby-sitter YET??!! Talk soon - Love - Rach