Monday, March 10, 2008

Ward Easter Activity




I colored mine and Lilli's lips blue with a Robin Egg (my favorite Easter candy)!

Saturday night was our ward's Easter activity.  We were to bring a blanket and a picnic dinner.  I had to go to the church and help decorate so Ben ended up making the dinner.  We had a big ole chef salad with cooked shrimp.  It was really good.  Then the kids made little crafts that were super cute.  You can see the flower Lilli had attached to her wrist.  I helped her make them.  Then they had the Easter egg hunt.  I think that was Lilli's favorite part.  At first she didn't know quite what to do, but once we showed her, she went wild!  She loved it.  Now all she asks for is candy.  We have a really awesome ward and had such a great time!

6 comments:

Pilkington Family said...

I think you have probably THE cutest family EVER!!!

bre said...

OH!!!! my sister and my niece are so cute!!!! you look so pretty in both of the pictures! LOVE YOU!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!! :) :) :)

Bastianclan said...

I love the blue lips. Super cute looks like you guys had a great time.

Jessica said...

Can I have Lilli? She is dang cute.

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

She is getting so big. I can't believe. I wish I could see you guys in person. Love ya!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how long her hair is getting! I guess that's what happens when you are away for a month! You are very photogenic, you look so pretty in those pictures! (What Breanne said!)

I hope Ben gets to play with dead bodies, that's what I was looking forward too in my A&P class!