Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pictures

These pictures are from the past week.  My mom, Kandyce (my sister), and my little brother Kennan went to Logan and took Lilli to Willow Park.  They have monkeys and wolves and all sorts of birds and other animals there.  Plus it's free, and they have a playground area.  It's a really cool park, if you're interested.  I was sick (no surprise), but it was nice of them to take Lilli with them.  So the first few pictures are from that.  There are also pictures of Lilli helping my other sister McKenzie feed the lambs.  She's carrying the food for her, and following Kenz around like, what else, a little lamb.  It was cute.  The last pictures were taken yesterday.  I had asked my mom if she would take Lilli's pictures.  We have no recent one's of her and what better opportunity.  Some of the really cute ones turned out kind of blurry, but they were still cute and I like to show off our beautiful little girl.  Can you blame me?  Just kidding.  My mom did Lilli's hair and everything.  I thought Lilli looked adorable.  So enjoy the pics, especially you Ben (sorry, had to do a shout-out to my wonderful hubby who we love and adore and really miss)!

11 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute pictures! She is a cutie!

The Martinez Fam said...

Okay, so that was about the most adorable thing I have ever seen!! And quit putting your pictures to music because it always brings tears to my eyes!! Isn't being a mom the best thing in all the world?

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Lilli is adorable! The pictures are so cute! Doesn't it just make even the bad days better when you see your child smiling and so innocent like that. She is so cute!

M&M-Maloy said...

Shari and Ben, She is so cute. I can't wait to meet her sometime. I Love ALL the photo's.

M&M

Unknown said...

SO cute... your lucky to have such great photographers in your fam!

DANG! They have monkeys now.. when I lived there all they had was ducks.. in cages.. I was like.. OOO amazing! COOL!

Amy said...

I've been wanting to let Lilia's hair grow out, but after seeing Lilli's adorable bangs and pigtails I definitely want to get some scissors!! Hope you feel better soon, sounds like you are having a great time though!

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

i love the pictures your family has up on their blog of lilly. so adorable. yes we are very excited to know where we are going now. and this year the army base and air force base are combining...should be interesting!

hope you're having fun in wyomming. thanks for the support

Taffy and Tony said...

Cute pics! I saw Lilly in Cokeville at church last Sunday. She's so cute. Mylie finally got to meet her online friend, Lilly. Sorry you're feeling so crappy. Hopefully it won't last too long.

Jonathan and Rachel said...

cute cute pictures! we miss you but hope you're having fun and hope you get to felling better ...and SOON! Love ya - Rach

Jami said...

Lili is an adorable little girl. It looks like you are having fun. Sorry you are so sick. Hopefully it will get better soon.

Winn Family said...

okay, honestly, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think Lilli is the cutest/prettiest little girl I've ever seen. So cute. And I loved the song you put with that slideshow. Awesome. I'm so sorry that you're so so so horribly sick. When do you fly home and when is Ben done? I'm just down the street so drop off Lilli as much as you need okay? OKAY--seriously.