Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Our beautiful family!
Aidan and me
Alex with his Daddy
I noticed that in all the pictures I took, Lilli has the same spacy look on her face.

Easter was good.  Ben and Lilli colored eggs and had so much fun.  I think I was doing dishes or something.  It was fun to hear Lilli and Ben's conversations.  I know Lilli loved spending that time with her daddy.  Then some good friends of ours had a big Easter egg hunt Saturday.  They're moving  here soon and wanted to have one big shin dig before they left.  It was great fun!  Lilli had a blast.  They lined up all the kids and then let them loose.   There were so many eggs it was amazing!  Lilli would pick up one egg and then skip over 4 or 5 eggs to get the next egg.  Then we had homemade strawberry ice cream, cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies.  Everything was so yummy!  It was a lot of fun just being together with good friends.  It was crazy because the night before a tornado had gone through their neighborhood.  They had a few big trees blown down and fences broken.  They live about 5 minutes from our house.  That's how close it hit.  Anyway, you never would have known that there was a storm because the day was beautiful, full of warm sunshine.

Sunday we had dinner with some good friends' and, once again, had a blast.  We had yummy ham, funeral potatoes, rolls, jell-0, fruit, pretzel dessert, cake and more.  The kids played and the adults just talked and laughed.  I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful friends surrounding us.  We're very lucky!  

I love Easter and all that it represents.  I know that Jesus Christ died and suffered for our sins.  I know that He lives and loves us.  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! 

2 comments:

Cordie said...

I love the family pic, your family really is beautiful!

bre said...

Yay!!! an update!! They are getting so big and SO CUTE!!! I love the family pic then the ones of you and ben and the boys! SO CUTE! I can't wait to see more!!