Sunday, March 29, 2009

Long over due.....






So it's been over 2 months since Ben's parents came to visit and I'm JUST now blogging about it.  I know.  I'm a total slacker.  Anyway, his parents, Grammy and Grandpa (as Lilli calls them) came to visit us for a few days in January.  It was great because we were able to bless the boys and have Ben's Dad and Mike stand in the circle.  We felt so blessed to have them here and hope that they'll be able to come again soon.   Lilli is always talking about her Grammy giving her this or seeing her Grandpa.  She was definitely spoiled!  Thanks Grammy and Grandpa for coming out. We love you and miss you very much!

2 comments:

bre said...

So cute! and yeah you are like 100 years late with this post! :) jk, any pictures are fun to see, so thanks for sharing! Love you...still waiting for my pics!

Zina said...

Hi, I just followed the link on your comment on Seriously, So Blessed just because you said you're nursing twins and, to be honest, I was curious about how that would be. And, wow. I have a 5-week-old baby girl who's my 5th kid, and I forgot how much work it is nursing a baby, or maybe I had blocked it out. Even caring for one newborn is pretty much a full-time job. Kudos to you for your efforts with your boys. I just read all the way back up to right before you had the babies. They're gorgeous little boys, and your little girl is adorable, too. Congratulations on a sweet little family.