Monday, October 5, 2009

Caught up

I think I'm all caught up now. We've been pretty busy and I just haven't had time to blog. A little bit about what we're doing: Aidan is crawling. Alex is still doing the army crawl. I'm down to nursing them 4 times a day (instead of 8). It's awesome! Aidan only eats table food, no baby food. Alex eats table food if he feeds it to himself, otherwise he eats baby food (fruits) and cereal. I can't believe they're almost 10 months! To me they're still my babies. I can't wait though. It's hard but I know it'll get easier. They had their 9 month appointment last week and Aidan weighed 15 lbs 11 oz and Alex weighed 17 lbs 2 oz. And Aidan is almost 3 inches longer than Alex. They're getting big!

Lilli is still her crazy, socialite self. The other day I told her to chill and she said, "Don't tell me to chill, Mom. I'm not a raindrop!" And we were going into the Y and the guy at the desk was in a motorized wheelchair. When she saw it she yelled to him, "Cool chair!" She really is a character and keeps us on our toes!

I'm keeping busy chasing kids, cleaning house, and doing some sewing. I really enjoy sewing and may have found a new hobby. I love making new things and watching people enjoy them. It's fun!

Ben is doing great at his job. He's working with the fitness program here and is doing well. We're changing career fields and he will be flying. Which means more deploying but more places for us to move to. The choices are endless (kind of). We're hoping to go to England. Ben deploys soon and its going to stink. I'm not sure what I'll do. It doesn't look like we'll be moving anytime soon (knock on wood) so I'll probably stay at my parents' house for a few months. We'll see. We're excited for the changes that will come our way.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I think I already blogged about this so I'm sorry for the repeat. We have a few more trips to blog about so until then......

9 comments:

Ashlie said...

Wow, I can't believe they are 10 months either! That went fast! Love Lilly's little comments. She's so cute.

Brittney K. said...

What did you do with the babies? All these blogs in a row..makes me wonder if there being that good, or are just no where in sight :) Glad to have all the updates! Miss you guys and hope that all continues to be well with you, my bro and those gorgeous babies you made!

bre said...

I'm not a raindrop? Where does she come up with that stuff!!! What a total nerd. I sure do love her though. And yeah, i can't believe the boys are almost a year!! CRAZY!! They're getting too big...but they're sooo cute! Make some more babies for me to spoil!! (preferably multiples, because more for me to love!) Love you!

kylee said...

Your Lilly is so funny. I love it! And I can't believe your boys are already 10 months! That's crazy! Glad everythings going well.
I like the new blog facelift by the way. Looks awesome!

Brittney K. said...

GREAT job Bre! Love the blog make-over.

Lindsay said...

Love the new blog look, isn't Bre just amazing! :) Love it!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

WOW! How did you find the time to get such a cute blog design and get all updated ... you are AWESOME! So fun all of your new posts! Feel free to come hang out with us while Ben is gone!!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

fun to see all the happenings in your lives. wish we were there to share in them all. love you guys tons.

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

fun to see all the happenings in your lives. wish we were there to share in them all. love you guys tons.