Friday, July 16, 2010

Haircut..........again




The other morning I woke up to find that Lilli had cut her hair..........................again!! When I had come up the stairs I called for Lilli and she come in from the living room all sneaky so I knew something was wrong. That and the fact that she said, "You can't see." But when I glanced into the living room I didn't see anything so I just thought it was weird she would say that. Then....I looked at her hair! I wanted to cry and yet I found it quite funny. She had cut her little pony tail off and cut her hair in a mullet.......again. I sent her down to her room, after getting after her, and then my mom and I laughed so hard! What else could we do! Anyway, we went and got her haircut and the lady really did a good job. Once I figured out how to do it, it can be pretty cute. But it can be pretty ugly too, and that when I don't do it. She's still a cute girl, but I do not like it short. Ben was pretty sad, but it's just hair right? What would you do if you're little girl cut her hair.........twice???

4 comments:

Randi said...

well at least it looks cute now!

Katie said...

Oh NO!!!! It is cute, but I can see your frustration. All I can say is I guess you better get rid of all scissors in the house. Not just hide them. Keep them in the garage or something.

Amy said...

That picture of her with her sad face totally reminds me of what my daughter would look like if she did that. Not sure what I would do if Lilia did that, I'd probably laugh first and then cry.

Your daughter is so cute though, she can get away with short hair.

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Oh dear... Evelyn has always said she wants hair like Lily's. I'll have to shield her from this haircut idea. I'm sure it wouldn't turn out as cute!