Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pictures of our fun day!

This is Lilli playing with the flowers (dandelions) in our backyard.  She wanted me to put them in my hair too, so of course, I did.  I love this picture!

Here she is throwing a fit because, well...........I can't remember why exactly.  She was probably mad because I wouldn't let her do something or I got after her for doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing.

This was after her little tantrum of banging her head against the door over and over again.  She's all spaced out.  It was funny!  Look at her face!!

She's looking at her ouchy.  She had fallen a couple of days ago and scratched her knees (both of them).  Well, yesterday I caught her scribbling on her ouchies with pen.  So she's looking at that.  Little stinker!  She's already taken a pencil to the wall.  She hasn't done it since (knock on wood), but she likes to draw on her body.  Drives me nuts!

8 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Those pictures are great. I wonder were she gets that spaced out look!!! JK She looks so cute sitting on you steps. When are you going home again? Anyway that was great to look at.

kylee said...

Hey Shari, it's good to hear from you! Your little girl is a doll! So cute! I think she is around Brynlee's age too! From the looks of it I think they would have tons of fun together! The tantrums, the flowers, everything, that is so Brynlee. Where in Georgia are you at? I'm sure you figured out that we are in Florida. Crazy that we both are so far from home but that others are out here too! Anyway, it was good to hear from you! Cute blog and cute family!

bre said...

YOU'RE RANDOM!! :P jk...I don't have any recent pictures, and I hate blogging without pictures, so I thought I would share my cat pictures. I really have like a million of that stupid cat that mom and dad used to have (the one that would attack lilli) anyway. love and miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Already trying to give herself tattoos; (coloring on her owies).. jk..

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

Cute pics! Has Ben left for DC yet? If you get extremely bored just give me a call. Lilli is to cute! love ya

Jessica said...

What cute pictures. I really don't know how you can still be a good disciplinarian in your home with that face of hers. Who could get mad at THAT?

Katherine said...

She is so adorable! I love the picture of her on your front steps with the flowers! Beautiful girl!

Bastianclan said...

Shari,
How funny I remember when my kids would bang their head on the door floor whatever I just looked at them like what are you doing???? They are so silly. YOu got some really cool pics of it. LOL Gotta love them.
Tina