Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Making cookies



So I decided to try this yummy sugar cookie recipe that my friend always makes.  They're seriously the best sugar cookies IN THE WORLD!  But sadly, my attempt at making them was not so great.  The dough was really particular and it was just hard to roll out and cut.  So while the dough was in the fridge, I gave Lilli a little bit of dough and let her at it.  She had so much fun.  She wanted to do the whole rolling out the dough and using the cookie cutter.  As you can see, I didn't really give her a whole lot of dough to work with.  I think we may have a future chef on our hands.  By the way, my cookies turned out okay, but nowhere near the yummy deliciousness of my friends!

3 comments:

bre said...

Gosh, I wish I had her skin!! What a lucky girl!! She's still getting cuter and cuter. Miss you guys!!

PS. Lilli's hair looks super cute!

Pilkington Family said...

I don't know what you are talking about...they were every bit as good!! It took me a few times to get it right too. Practice makes perfect:) You can make us cookies anytime!!!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

She is just so beautiful Shari. Her skin is so pretty, and those EYES! My goodness. I hope our babies look like that. I've always thought that "mix" babies are the cutest, so I'm glad there's a little "mix" thrown into our family too, haha. Their skin is just always so beautiful. I can't wait to see how our little boy turns out. I really wanna see your little ones too, but I'm sure you're even more anxious than I am to see them! They're gonna be so precious! My cousin just had identical twin girls, and they are just adorable. I however, am glad that I'm starting out with just one baby, haha.