Saturday, August 23, 2008

Staff Promotions

I should really let Ben post this one, since it is about him.  Wednesday, we found out, after waiting 2 months, that Ben was promoted to Staff Seargent!  He took the test in June and have been anxiously awaiting.  I'm so proud of him and all his accomplishments.  He definitely deserves this!  He studied hard.  It couldn't have come at a better time, with the twins and everything.  He works so hard and is such a great provider for his family!  I'm sure he'll post later, but I just want all of you AND him to know how very proud I am of my super awesome, super hot husband!!!!  You deserve this, Ben!!!  Lilli and I love you so much!  Thank you for all you do for our family!

2 comments:

bre said...

Congrats Ben!! That's so awesome! Thanks for taking care of my sister and my niece!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Congrats Ben from all the family! That's pretty cool. All the hard work has finally paid off!