Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tomorrow's the day!!!

So tomorrow we find out what we're having and I'm very very very excited!!!  I told Ben that it feels like Christmas!  I really hope they can tell us what we're having.

My dr appointment went good I guess.  I didn't get to see my actual doctor, but I saw the doctor that my previous doctor had recommended (Her name is Dr. Rahimi).  So now I'm going to just keep seeing her I think.  Anyway, the babies are now feet down, head up, instead of sideways.  They keep pushing on all my vital organs and it's kind of hurting.  But they're otherwise doing good.  Heartbeats are good for both.  Now I'm just waiting for tomorrow.  Yea!!!!  I'll be sure to post!

11 comments:

Correa Family said...

YOU BETTER POST! I can't wait to find out!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I love the new look of your blog. Very stylin!! Call as soon as you find out about the babies. If we are not here. leave a message. Tomorrow is the Cokeville
v-ball Tournament. Can't wait for the news.

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Or call us on our cell phone.

Gayle said...

Good Luck tomorrow. I hope that the babies let you know "who" they are going to be. Can't wait to see your post.

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

How exciting to find out if they're boys or girls. By the way I had no idea you had so many new posts! I would have commented on more. I just read them tonight.

Congrats on your hubby's promotion! Its always exciting for them to get promoted.

YOu look so good on your pictures all prego! Very cute

bre said...

Okay...so I am going to laugh when they can't find out what you're having...ever...until they come..who doesn't love a good double surprise? okay...well, I better be in your top 10 people to call...hopefully less...okay, let's go with the top 5...umm..okay...i'm tired, can you tell! k...LOVE YOU! talk to you TOMORROW!!!!

bre said...

okay, i guess technically on your side of the world, it's today..so i'll talk to you today...(umm..GOODNIGHT NOW!) i need sleep!

Bastianclan said...

Oh how exciting. I can't wait to hear. I think it's a girl and a boy. What did everyone else think? Remember I am here to help just give me a call

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I hope they are not shy!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear what they are going to be...they will be cute regardless though!! I bet today will be the longest day of your life waiting to find out!

Staci said...

I had Dr. Rahimi when I was pregnant with Sophia.. she was really great! I am so excited for you!