Saturday, August 23, 2008

Twinners Update

Another post.  Just an update on how the twins are doing.  I have a Dr appointment on Monday, but just thought I'd update ya'll anyway.  I've been able to feel the twins move since I found out we were having twins, but it felt more like butterflies in my stomach.  Now, they're making their presence well known thinking it fun to punch my belly.  Ben's been able to feel them and that's been fun.  It's still slight movements, but I can really feel them better now.  One will be pushing or punching me on one side, while the other is doing it on the other side.  Little stinkers!  It's so fun though.  I can't wait till I can really feel them, and have Lilli feel.  I've been feeling pretty good, until the last couple of days.  I was dumb and forgot to renew my prescription for my Zofran (anti-nausea, vomiting med) and only had ONE pill left.  I had to save it for Sunday, but am going Monday to pick up my prescription.  I didn't realize how much I really do need the Zofran.  Thank goodness for it!  I've grown quite attached to these little twinners and am so excited to meet them!  Scared, but excited!  Thank you to all of you for your support.  We find out what we're having, hopefully, this coming Friday.  I'll post then, if they can tell us!  

8 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Yea!! Sounds so exciting. You are never going to have a dull moment. You will do awesome with twins. I am just so excited for you.

bre said...

Are you addicted to prescription meds? You do realize that is a major problem among a lot of LDS people....Just FYI!!! jk, I can't wait to find out what you're having. I voted about 10 times, but I think it's one of each. We'll see I suppose. Maybe it'll be all girls...But glad you're doing well, and thanks for the 4 posts!! YAHOO!!!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Shari ... can't wait to HEAR!! I wish it were today :) I guess Friday will come fast though! Love ya bunches!!

The Martinez Fam said...

It sounds like you guys had a great time getting away for a night!! Martin and I try to do that at least once a year, if not twice. We always enjoy it so much and it gives us a good little breather from parenthood. Anyway, I'm so excited to find out what you're having. You look so cute with your little baby belly!!

Gayle said...

Can I just tell you I LOVE reading your blog. But what I really love is the upbeat and encouraging thoughts and words you are always giving to other people. From telling Tiff that she is a great Mom, to letting Emily know how she is feeling (crapy) to knowing what Lauren is going through. I just wanted to you to know that you are awesome. Love Ya, Gayle

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Steve just asked if your twins were fraternal or maternal. Haha, aren't all twins maternal? Hehehe, I'm laughing so hard right now, sorry...Anyway, we find out what we're having next Saturday, so we have to let each other know! So fun! I'm so excited for all of us! Haha. Love ya guys!

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

I am getting so excited! I am so glad you are feeling better! And thank heavens for prescription meds! Love ya!!!

Brittney K. said...

I am so excited to find out what the are...gonna be gorgeous just like Lil! how lucky my brother is to have u in his life! Shari u are great i am glad he has u to take care of him and give him a great family! i love u!