Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pumpkins!!!!

Lilli with Abby and Abby's little sister Emma



Lilli wanted to color the Halloween pictures she got at the pumpkin patch today.

Today I took Lilli to a playgroup where we went to a pumpkin patch and had story time. It was really fun. There were so many pumpkins and Lilli had a blast. Her little friends, Emma and Abby (sisters, who are our next door neighbors and who we see almost everyday) were there too. I stuck Lilli in the middle of all these pumpkins. She looked so small and petite compared to those pumpkins. We didn't pick any out, yet. I wanted to wait for Ben, but we'll definitely be carving some here soon. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. When we got home, she took a 3 hour nap (break for mommy!) and then wanted to color the picture she got at the playgroup. They also gave out little teeny pumpkins. Lilli loves hers and carries it around everywhere. Sometimes she'll throw it down, but it just bounces like a ball. I didn't know pumpkins had that kind of spring.

4 comments:

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

Too much fun!!! I am starting to get a little jealous of all my friends and their babies. I wanna go to play group. hahaha Lilli is beautiful!

bre said...

oh my heck, i miss you guys SOOOO FREAKIN' MUCH!! she's getting too big...you guys seriously need to move closer to home! i just bawled when i looked through your pics. i can't believe how much lilli is growing up....stop it if you can! :) i love you guys!!!! COME HOME!!!

Unknown said...

I felt sooo special! I was mentioned in the actual blog part!!! ;) I'm glad that you feel the same way about Bella.. she is dumb huh! I don't know where you are at in New Moon, but the first like 5 chapters I was about to give up, but it got way better.

Lilli is way cute.. I'm thinking she is looking more like you and LUCKY.. with olive skin! She is going to be beautiful! trouble huh!? It's crazy how fast they grow huh.. I can say this here because I know Victor doesn't read other people's blogs, but I want another one.. I can't wait to see Kennedi grow, but she is getting too big too fast. Any plans for a little sibling??? :)!!! he he

Ferret said...

What beautiful pictures!