Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Twilight Bandwagon

I have to say that I have now joined the Twilight bandwagon. It's actually a pretty good book. I was most intrigued to see what the hype was all about, and I have to admit that I couldn't put the book down. HOWEVER, Bella Swan absolutely drives me nuts!!!!!! I can't stand her. She's needy, and I almost (ALMOST) feel sorry for her. I've finished Twilight and have started on the second book, New Moon, and I have to say she's worse in this book. I sometimes feel myself getting angrier at her self pity and mopiness (if that's a word). Edward sometimes can be a bit weird and drives me crazy sometimes too. He's so wishy washy, but he's also kind of dreamy. I'm cheesy I know. Oh and Michelle, after seeing your blog and what you had to say about Jacob...........that was so funny!!!!!! Now I can't picture him any other way!!! hahaha Anyway, I do like the books and would recommend them for a good read. So jump on the bandwagon everybody!

2 comments:

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

What are these books about? Never heard of them. I wish I had more time to read. Maybe someday I'll get to jump on the Twilight Bandwagon.

bre said...

My friend (one of the girls i work with and coach..lol) told me i HAD to read these books. I bought the first one, but haven't had the chance to start reading it. maybe soon i'll be able to start them....