Wednesday, October 24, 2007







Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Jasper Hale - You have a calming personality and a simplistic way of looking at life. People like to be around you because you can help keep peace and are friendly to everyone. Although you do have a quiet side, you would be well balanced with a bubbly, spunky mate.
Take this quiz!




So I just took this quiz and this who it said I was most like. I think it's pretty accurate. Though I think Ben would disagree about the whole "you have a calming personality." He's always telling me to just relax. Just last week I told him that I wasn't a big fan of Yoga because of the whole "get in touch with your inner peace." So now Ben is always telling me to get in touch with my inner peace. I told him I'll get in touch with my inner peace when I want to. Duh!!! Anyway, what do you guys think?


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I just took the quiz and am sorry to say that I am BELLA! I hate her! I am so annoying.

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I could not say this with any other post! but again.. happy birthday.. hope it was a good one!
luv ya, Tiff

Unknown said...

When was your birthday?! Happy belated! What is Lilli going to be for Halloween?? make sure you post pics.. can't wait to see them!