Saturday, October 20, 2007

Twilight Series

I'm finally done reading the Twilight series. I have to say that I absolutely love the story and I just think Edward continues to get dreamier and dreamier every book. But I think Jacob is so cute too. Anyway, I highly recommend you all read these books. The author, Stephenie Meyer, is a great writer and keeps you so enthralled in the story. She doesn't miss a thing. I can't wait for the 4th book to come out (Fall 2008). I know I know I'm a dork. I love these books. I've never really been so hooked to a series before, but these are awesome. I can't wait to see what's next.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you liked the books.. the last book just confirmed how much I hated Bella and kinda disliked Jacob a little.. oh well.. Edward is too good for Bella! Anyway...

That is so great that you are going to the gym.. 5 days a week!!! I ahve no motivation lately whatsoever.. I think I'm going to see if VIctor will get me a treadmill with the snow coming up.

Jetblue.com has all the info. all you do is apply online. (at the bottom there is a 'work here' link. It's a new airline so they are not everywhere yet, hopefully they ahve one close to you. Let me know how it turns out!

bre said...

there's a 4th book??? really?? or is it just the story from adward's point of view? i'm taking my time reading the 3rd one. i got too excited with the 2nd..so i decided to slow down on the last one!:)

Adam said...

Amen sister. Also, I like you.

Jessica said...

By the way, that was me, not Adam. That would have been AWKWARD.