Sunday, May 4, 2008

ABC's

Thanks Kate for tagging me!  Alrighty, here goes!

A: Attached or single?  Attached (thankfully).  Ben is such a wonderful hubby!  I could NEVER do the whole dating scene again.

B: Best Friend? Definitely Ben, and my mom.

C: Cake or pie?  I have to choose????????

D: Day of choice?  Whatever days Ben has off, so we can spend it together as a family.  But I love every day.

E: Essential item?  DVD player for Lilli in the car.  That thing has made trips SO much better.

F: Favorite color?  My favorite color has always been blue, but lately I'm really into pinks, greens, and browns.

G: Greatest accomplishment? Of course getting married and having Lilli.  But I am proud of my accomplishment of losing weight.  It's been such an uphill battle but I'm down 13 pounds from when I first started.  Yea!  Go me!

H: Hometown? Cokeville.  Like Katie said, I think I'll always be a Panther at heart.  A lot of good memories.

I: Indulgence? I'm not sure.  Anything sweet.

J: January or July?  Here in Georgia, definitely January (the weather is mild).  July here gets up to 105 to 110 (with some crazy humidity, so really it feels like it's 120).  Back in Wyoming, I love July.  The weather (temperature) was perfect!

K: Kind of accessory you have to have?  I love purses too, Katie.  I really need a new one.  

L: Life is incomplete without?  Lilli saying she loves me.  It really melts my heart! 

M: Marriage date? December 18th, 2004

N: Number of siblings? 5 (2 bro's and 3 sister's)

O: Oranges or apples?  It depends on what I feel like, but apples are SO much less of a hassle.

P: Phobias or Fears?  I hate having my feet dangling over my bed.  I'm afraid something is going to grab them.  Also, I have to have the shower curtain pulled back (or open) during the night.  I'm afraid something will be behind there waiting for me (I'm crazy I know).

Q: Quote? "Seriously?" I've been saying that a lot lately. 

R: Reason to smile?  We just had a Relief Society lesson on that today.  I have so many reasons to smile.  I have a beautiful, healthy little girl and a wonderful, loving husband.  I have been so blessed!!!!

S: Season:  My favorite season here is spring.  The weather is mild and everything is turning green!  I love it!

T: Tag your friends? Whoever wants to do it.  I'd love to see everyone's answers.  I love knowing the tidbits of people's personality's.

U: Unknown fact about me?  I've done so many of these tags, I can't think of something you don't know about me.  Ben just told me that I should write that I don't like to take the extra goobies that are at the bottom of the pan when I dish up lasagna.  Does that make sense?  When you dish up lasagna, some of either the meat or the sauce falls out onto the pan, well, I don't like it. Yuck!

V: Very favorite store? Target.  I spend WAY too much money there, everytime.  That's why we don't go there too often.

W: Worst habit?  I definitely think biting my nails.  I bite them until they hurt.  You'd think I'd learn, but I just keep doing it over and over again.

X: X-ray or ultrasound? I've only ever had an ultrasound, but I prefer that to X-ray anyway.  Getting an X-ray always is a result of some sort of broken bone. 

Y: Your favorite food?  I love any kind of Mexican food.  I'm addicted.

Z: Zodiac?  I'm a Scorpio.  I looked up what the characteristics of a Scorpio was and I read that it is a success sign. "Self-contained, self-centered, and concentrated, it usually succeeds in what it sets out to accomplish."  I don't know.  Sure.


5 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

That was great! Congrats on the 13lbs. That is really great. I know how hard it is to lose weight and I just want to tell you I think you are amazing and beautiful and a great friend. Keep up the good work.

Ashlie said...

Lazagna goobies. Yep, that's weird. Now the shower curtain thing, totally normal. And hanging your legs off your bed is definitely creepy. So you're 2/3rds normal. And that is from the most normal person I know. Me.

M&M-Maloy said...

Hey Shari,

How are ya girl? Congrats on the lbs, i think i found them though... :-) You have a beautiful daughter, she is so cute.

The Martinez Fam said...

Hasn't it been fun reading everyone's answers?! Congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome. If I lost 13 lbs., it would make my whole year. I long for the day when I'm not trying to lose weight!!:) Anyway, it was fun reading your post. Have a great day!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Well, if it isn't the Davises! How are you guys?! I was lookin at Dan and Katty-Patty's site, and saw a link to yours! Your little girl is just beautiful. I love her name too, so adorable. Check out our blog at www.melandstevebarnes.blogspot.com