Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Am an American Airman...

The following is what is known as "The Airman's Creed". I am affected every time I hear it as it very adequately reflects the caliber of men and women I work with each day as part of the world's greatest Air Force!





THE AIRMAN'S CREED

I am an AMERICAN AIRMAN.
I am a Warrior.
I have answered my Nation's call.

I am an AMERICAN AIRMAN.
My mission is to Fly, Fight, and Win.
I am faithful to a Proud Heritage, 
A Tradition of Honor,
And a Legacy of Valor.

I am an AMERICAN AIRMAN.
Guardian of Freedom and Justice,
My Nations Sword and Shield,
Its Sentry and Avenger.
I defend my Country with my Life.

I am an AMERICAN AIRMAN.
Wingman, Leader, Warrior.
I will never leave an Airman behind,
I will never falter,
And I will not fail.



3 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

Thats cool! Reminded me of a part of Tysons graduation where at one point the guys on the stage said some stuff and the end they said I am an American Soldier.

Ashlie said...

Gives me chills. We sincerely appreciate all you do to serve our country. Thank you!

Cotten Tales said...

Hey, Brent's wife, Melanie here. I check your blog all the time, congrats on the boys. That is so awesome. I have a favor to ask. I got your address from your Dad for a school project for our son. They are writing letters to far away places and hoping for responses with plans to study culture, weather and economics from the locations that write back. So please when you get the letter, take a minute to write back. Dylan was so proud to be able to write to a cousin living so far away. Thanks!