Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Day For Me

So yesterday I was able to have a day just for me (it was my b-day).  A friend offered to watch Lilli for me while I went out and did whatever I wanted.  With Ben's graduation coming up and it being a formal event, I really wanted to get my hair cut and get my nails done.  I don't like to get the fake nails on, but decided that this once won't hurt.  I love my hair cut.  It's so cute!  I was also able to run some errands and just do something for me.  Such a thoughtful gift, so thanks Stephanie!!!  It was a pretty good birthday, even if Ben was gone.  But he did send me my favorite flowers, lilies (I loved lilies BEFORE I even had Lilli).  And we did go out to Olive Garden for lunch on Saturday, and he told our waiter it was my birthday.  Of course they sang, but I told him (our waiter) I didn't want any big hooplah.  He was good about that.  So thanks to those of you who made my birthday special!  Thanks for the cards, emails, phone calls, treats, and other gifts!  It's nice to know I'm loved!

7 comments:

M&M-Maloy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Shari, I want to see your haircut?? Post a photo of the big night for us??

Marcie

The Graves Family said...

Happy Birthday! How great to have time to yourself. I hope you are feeling well and getting plenty of help with Ben away. Good luck with everything!

bre said...

Yeah you totally need to take a picture. I wanna see it too!!! Happy Birthday. I"m glad you got a day to yourself!

Love ya!!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

That sounds like fun! Happy Birthday!

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Shari.

Brittney K. said...

i know im late...im always late :) but happy late birthday love!

The Martinez Fam said...

Happy b-day!! I know it's late, but...Anyway, I'm glad you had such a great day and got some time to yourself!!:)