Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mama's Big Belly


Everyone keeps asking me to blog pictures of myself and my big belly.  I'm telling you, I am huge!  Especially for only being 27 weeks (28 weeks tomorrow).  I know I'm pregnant with twins AND it's my second pregnancy, but still.  It doesn't make me feel any better.  The pregnancy is going rather well, considering.  It is hard for me to sleep at nights and I'm tired all the time, but I'm trying to keep a positive outlook.  I only have a short amount of time left and as everyone keeps telling me, the twins are easier to take care of INSIDE rather than OUTSIDE.  So even though I'm quite uncomfortable, have really bad acid reflux/heart burn, still feel the nausea, chasing around a VERY active 2 year old, am a single mom at the moment, and am tired all the time, I FEEL GREAT!!!!!!!  I have wonderful friends and family who give me love and support and offer their services willingly.  Thank you so much to all of you!  It really does make me feel like I can get through this and makes me feel really GREAT!

11 comments:

Ashlie said...

You look fabulous! I'm not saying that to be nice. You are one gorgeous pregnant lady!

Lindsay said...

You look so cute pregnant! Aww! That is crazy there are 2 babies inside you, but so exciting!:-)

Jessica said...

Seriously cute. Fact.

Jonathan and Rachel said...

I'm so glad you put up a picture ... I love prego pictures - and especially of awesome friends! Let me know if you want me to keep Lilli anytime!!

bre said...

I told you so!!! You look like one hott mama!!! and I don't know what one is supposed to look like at 27-28 weeks, so......yeah!

Love you!

Brittney K. said...

U look better than most people i know who aren't even prego....let alone prego with TWO babies! get fat! Stay happy and give me babies! i am so excited! lilli is starting to look alot more like u lucky girl that she is...tho my bro is no slouch he can have mini me boys and she can look like u...there i planned it and its a good plan. love love LOVE you !

Staci said...

You are so cute, If there was just one, you would be ready to deliver, but you can hang in there a bit longer for healthy baby boys! The longer they are in there the better off they will be! I am so excited for you!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

You really do look great. Just think what you get out of this!!! Love ya tons!!!

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

I've been waiting to see your cute belly! You look great! Mom always told us that we were her easiest because we entertained each other. Miss you!

Jami said...

Whoa Mama! You're adorable!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Shari, you look awesome! It is funny to be saying this, cause it was just a couple of weeks ago, but I miss being pregnant in some ways. So enjoy. I wouldn't go back though. It is so fun to hold new babies in your arms after nine months (or however long it ends up being for you).