Sunday, October 19, 2008

I leave the room for 2 seconds..................


Look at her just chillin', like nothing is out of the ordinary, chowin' down on a Tootsie Roll!




and look at the mess she made!  That is my whole package of gum strewn all over the couch.  I had just gotten that gum the other day.  I had only eaten 1/2 a piece out of that whole thing.  Lilli had it everywhere and most of the pieces had half a bite taken from them.  I was able to salvage 4 whole pieces.  The rest I just threw away.  And not only that, but I had forgotten that I had some candy leftover in my purse from the Oliver Hardy Festival Parade.  Yes!  That is Tootsie Roll slobber all over her face.  So what do you do when you want to scream at your child!  You take pictures and post a blog about it 3 days later!

9 comments:

bre said...

HAHA!!! What a dork!!!! I love how sprawled out she is in that first one! What a goober! Still love her!!

Amy said...

I agree! It is very cathartic to blog about disasters! It makes you feel like everyone is commserating with you! Lilli is such a cutie and you and your belly are BEAUTIFUL. I'm glad you have so much help, that really makes a difference. I can't wait to see pics of those babies!! P.S. Do you ever feel really lucky to get two at once or just frightened?

Staci said...

Look at how beautiful her hair is! I have major baby hair envy! Sophia is still mostly sporting a baby mullet!, NOT CUTE!.. I lover her hair! She is such a cutie.. even when she is notty, she is beautful! How can you be mad at a face like that!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I'm glad you grabbed your camera instead of Lilli!! haha What a cute stinker. You were much the sameat her age as I recall!! haha Love you guys and miss you!!

Josie said...

But she just looks so darn cute!

Brittney K. said...

Again with the seemingly RANDOM laughter at the office...u just made my whole day! hahaha, what a little rascal she is! U gotta love the way she just sits there and lets u snap pics of the evidence:)

The Martinez Fam said...

Those pictures are hilarious!! Isn't it amazing how fast kids can make such big messes and get into so much trouble?!! Anyway, she is so adorable & I loved the pictures with kleenex up her nose too. (Just as a side note, that is the ONLY way I can get any sleep when I'm stuffed up!)

bre said...

PS...your child is DIRTY! look at that face. that is disgusting! Don't you ever take care of her! (HA! jk, I love you..even though her face is disgusting) I love the look of her looking off!!!

PS (again apparently)...I did a newborn shoot today, and I want to do another one(two) so...fly me out there and I will do it for FREE!!!! YAHOO for being a photographer's sister!!

OR....(GENIOUS IDEA!!!) get enough of your friends to book shoots with me so it will pay for my flight out there..(MAKE SENSE?!)

So...friends of Shari who are looking at this blog...help a sister of Shari's out! :)

(haha, I'm SOOO BORED!!! but I'm being semi-serious about that!) It could work!! LOVE YOU!!!

Unknown said...

that's m'girl! such fire, such spirit!
i didn't know you guys had a blog! you should check mine out: www.californialivin.blogspot.com.
smoochies!