Monday, October 13, 2008

Kleenex



I've been sick the last 2 weeks with a nasty cold.  I still have a little congestion, but not as bad as it was.  Because of it, I've had a really runny nose and I had to sleep sitting up a little.  Well, my nose would still run so I'd stuff  a piece of kleenex up my nose to stop it (I know, gross).  It helped me sleep and was actually pleasant (I couldn't breathe anyway).  Lilli would catch me a couple of times with some up my nose and would try to pull it out.  At one point, I came into the living room and these pictures show what I saw.  I had to laugh!  

7 comments:

bre said...

HAha...what a goober!! I Just love her! She looks like she is getting way too big! STOP HER!!!! Come see us!! Better yet, MOVE OUT HERE!!! haha, someday I may convince you!!!

LOVE AND MISS YOU LOTS!

Colemans said...

Oh my that is hilarious. She is so darn cute.

Correa Family said...

Nice!! What a little cutie! Hope everything is good in Georgia! I really really miss the weather! It snowed the other day here!

Unknown said...

lol...I do that ALL the time when I get a cold! I'm glad I'm not the only one! That Lily is adorable!!

Jessica said...

What is she six now? Tell her to stop growing until I get back. She looks 2 years older than when I left.

Pilkington Family said...

That is funny!! Although it could turn into a bad habit of sticking things up the nose (not that we would know anything about that;))

Emma said...

She is looking so grown up! What a beautiful girl. And you're looking great too, Shari! We miss you guys!