Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday baby bro!

This was taken last year when Lilli and I flew back to Wyoming.
Lilli loves "her Kennan."

Today is my little brother, Kennan's birthday.  He was born 12 years ago and is the baby of our family!  I can't believe he's 12!  Kennan was named after a BYU men's volleyball player who did volleyball camps with my dad.  He (the vball player) was an awesome, really nice, good guy.  A good name, because Kennan is an awesome, really nice, good kid.  Ever since Kennan was a baby, he has been a cuddler.  I remember coming home from college and he would want to snuggle with me.  He would always put his hands up my sleeves.  He always had to snuggle with my mom before bed.  He was just an affectionate kid.  And still is.  He's excited to receive the Aaronic Priesthood and can't wait to be like his big brother and serve a mission.  His nickname was hairy monkey.  He loves to play NBA games on the computer.  He plays football, basketball, and wrestles.  He hates clowns and loves to be outside.  He loved playing Power Rangers or Ninjas on the tramp with Brady and Trevor (my brother and cousin).  Kennan is definitely the baby of the family and we all just love him so much.  I hope that my boys are like both my brothers.  They always do what is right and are just great boys.  I love my brothers so much!  Love you Kennan!  Hope you had a very Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

bre said...

Man, I can't believe he's 12 already!! It's crazy! I think his voice is getting lower too...haha...he's a cute kid! How can ya not love him!? lol, and monkey...remember when we told him he was born with the monkeys? maybe that was just me! lol..funny though.

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Thanks Shari. I can't believe I'm 12 either. I love all you guys and can't wait to see you, Ben, Lilli, and Alex and Aidan. Love your favorite brother that's 12, Kennan

Winn Family said...

For real, don't you LOVE little brothers. As I was reading your happy birthday blog for Kennan I just thought about how much I love my little brothers too. Just yay for little brothers. Then--those pics of Lilli kill me! Jess and I both were just laughing--she's like the cutest little girl we know. And those bunny ears--ha ha--just so cute