Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh Lilli!



Yes she's wearing a dress over her pajama pants, with sock AND flip flops on!  Very creative!

Lilli has gotten quite the imagination.  She loves to pretend like she's getting chased by dinosaurs or a witch is coming to get her.  The other Sunday, she and I hid under a blanket because the witch was going to take Lilli and put her in a cage.  I even tried making my voice sound like a witches but she totally knew it was me.  She looked at me and said, "Don't Mom." It was hilarious!  She loves to play dress up, as is evident by the picture of her and her little friend, Emma.  Lilli loves to get herself dressed (see above picture(s)).  Sometimes I just let her do it, and other times I pick out her clothes.  She's getting so independent.  She loves to help in the kitchen.  Tonight she helped make pizza.  She loves her baby brothers and is always making sure they're happy.  When they're crying, she tells ME to get their binkies.  She calls them sweetheart all the time and is constantly giving them kisses and making them smile.  She loves to hear them talking.  She's such a joy!  

7 comments:

bre said...

haha! That last picture is hellarious!! (yes, I don't spell it right!) She is such a nerd! When do i get to come play with her?!

Jessica said...

I love it! Kids are such nerds.

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

What a cutie Lilli is! Very Creative!!!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Cute! I love it when kids use their imaginations.

Bart and Misty Brimhall said...

I totally was a dress up girl! I love it, it brings back some great memories for me!!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

How adorable is she?!?!?! Love the dress up. She is so dang cute!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I also love how Emma's glasses are not even sitting on her face right. How hilarious!!! Cute kids!!