Friday, November 9, 2007

The Big Potty!!!

So after receiving some inspiration from a friend, I decided to start potty training Lilli, TODAY. We bought her a little potty last night and sat her on it, just to let her get the feel of it. So this morning I told her that if she needed to go pee pee to let me know. While she was eating she kept saying pee pee, so I rushed her to the little toilet and SHE WENT PEE PEE!!!!! YEA!!!!!! I was so excited! So throughout the day I would put her on the potty. She didn't go, but just so she would understand. Well, after her nap, she had a dry diaper so I rushed her to the potty again, and SHE WENT AGAIN!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!! I was so proud of her! She hasn't gone on the potty since, but I thought that even going on the potty twice in one day was quite an achievement. We'll try again tomorrow!

Today was also Ben and my weigh in. I gained like .2 pounds, but I lost inches on every part of my body, but one (I can't remember which part). I haven't added anything up, but that was quite a success for me. Yea!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay!!! I am so proud of Lilli. What a big girl!

You are attractive.

Ferret said...

How awesome! Lilli is doing so great! Two times on the first day is excellent!

Shari, you are doing such a great job with your weightloss! You can be my motivation!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Shari -- so glad we're thinking along the same lines! Benjamin went AGAIN today ... but "the other" -- he actually was scared at first ... until I cheered and we clapped hands and gave 5's -- everything I could think of to keep it on a postive note! He also got to eat as many m and m's as he could in like 2 minutes :) -- Way to go ... let's keep up the good work!!

Bastianclan said...

Go Lilly Go Lilly. Your the GIRL!!! that is so exciting. and congrats on your weigh in you are awesome... Your the WOMAN!!!

Jessica said...

ditto!

bre said...

HAHAHA....you are such a mom!!! how funny...i can't believe how big lilli is getting. are you guys coming home anytime soon???? anyway...good luck with they potty training...love you guys!!

Beej said...

Hi, Brianna again...
Just wanted to let Ben and you know Jamie's blog
jjgarvinfamily.blogspot.com
and ours if he needed it again
briannaandspencer.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Brianna

P.S. Tell Lilli congrats!!

Beej said...

I also wanted to let you know that you are GORGEOUS! That was the first thing that I noticed when I got your wedding annoucement. You are beautiful and don't need to lose weight. I encourage exercise only for your heart and because it makes people happier. But you are truly beautiful, don't forget that (and I don't even know you...)
Brianna

Unknown said...

Have you heard of that book "Everybody poops" might be a good read for you and Lilli! Good Luck with the potty training.. sounds like fun! ;)

I have been away from the blog in forEVER! I've missed so much.. it was cool to learn a little more about you and your little family.. to comment on your tv shows, Charmed, to be specific.. I have a secret.. sometimes.. I like to watch 'Fairly Odd Parents'.. which is worse!?

Unknown said...

Oh yea.. I went to Tyson's wedding on saturday.. chatted with your mom for a bit.. homesick yet! ;)

Unknown said...

Oh.. FYI.. your husband KIND OF looks like my friend.. see 'Ben and Jess' on my blog.. and ironically his name is Ben too..crazy!